If your school is not listed or we are not scheduled to have photographers at your school, you are welcome to be photographed at our portrait studio located at 150 West 25th Street (b/w 6th & 7th Aves) in Manhattan.
All 12th grade and lower grade students must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, companion or friend.
- No appointment is necessary, please stop by Monday through Friday 9AM - 5PM & Saturday 9AM - 1PM.
- Closed Saturdays during July & August. Closed Sundays.
- Reservations may also be made via phone at 1-800-883-9449: Monday through Friday 9AM - 5PM.
- Please dress professionally. Ladies are welcome to wear a bright/colorful top for the casual portrait.
Please note that your hands will show in several images.
- You are welcome to bring your college, university or high school cap, gown & tassel.
If this is not possible, Thornton Studio has a wide selection of caps, gowns & tassels, including college & university undergraduate & graduate academic attire.
Check with your school’s bookstore for your commencement colors.
Before you are photographed you will be advised as to a specific fee or no fee arrangements with you school.
- If requested, for your school’s yearbook, a yearbook service digital image will be provided at no charge.
We look forward to photographing you.